Thursday, March 18, 2010

Technological Difficulties! >^/ grrrrr

Alright, it seems that my computer has decided to wage war against me or at least my bank account. Why this computer has decided to not like me anymore and make my life miserable is beyond me. I treat it well, take it in for tune-ups, no downloads filled with viruses and Trojans, my protection software is updated each week... why oh why must it hate me so? ;)

Anyhoo... my desktop has decided to not like my photo cards (I've tried several) and will not allow me to upload my photos. My laptop has the Internet/Ethernet port broken so I can't use it either- that's a whole 'nother story. :/ So... I can't post a blog with instructions/photos until I figure this out.

I am working on it. Until then hopefully the weather near you is beginning to look a lot like Spring! It is here finally! Enjoy the sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment