Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something that makes life on-the-go easier

I am not one to plug products, but I have to share this one with you. For Christmas my husband got me a Tervis cup. I have got to say, I never thought I would thoroughly enjoy a gift as much as I have this one. It keeps my water cold- I'm talking ice cold, not just for an hour, not even for 2 hours, but for a suprising 3 1/2 hours! I was shocked. I have another insulated cup that I thought was really great for hot and cold drinks, but honestly, this one blows it out of the water.

The Tervis cup is dishwasher safe and you can get so many options on their site, that I'm sure you can find your 'perfect' cup. They are a little more expensive that your traditional insulated cup; but they have so many more advantages. The dishwasher safe, made in America and they have a lifetime guarantee!

So, that's all I have to say about Tervis and how awesome I think they are- not to mention I absolutely love my zebra print with fuchsia travel lid. They haven't paid me for my opinion, and that is exactly what this post is, my opinion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment