Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Craziness of life...

There is always something going on in my house. Whether we have Girl Scouts, sports, school activities... something... time always seems to escape and I end up remembering when I'm about to fall asleep that I forgot to do this or that. Grrrr! So, I have forgotten to write on here, haven't done much of projects lately- been super busy with Cookie Sales for Girl Scouts. For example, I've had the same project sitting on my dining room table for almost a month now, in the same state of completion because other more important things that are time sensitive have cropped up for some reason or another. I really ought to finish it up... maybe I will today... I'm feeling a bit more ambitious than usual. :)

So... with that being said, I also have a couple of projects that once they are finished, I will share them with you. Why? Oh, because I know you all just can't *wait* to see them, and do them for yourself. Really. ;) They are super easy, and you can customize them to your own liking very easily- and on the cheap too! BONUS! :) I love cheap- *cough* ah-hem inexpensive... projects- so does my hubby, because my craft addiction can add up fast! 8^/ Luckily, I have a decent stock of things now that I can almost whip up stuff now for less than $10. Unfortunately, my craft room needs to be organized something fierce- I'm tackling that project today, and hope to finish two other projects too. :) Like I said... a little more ambitious today than usual. ;)

Grabbing a cup of coffee... and signing off for now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment