Friday, September 17, 2010

6 cups of coffee so far... to kick start a great weekend!

Waking up at 5am this morning, the need for having a hot cup of coffee in 90+ degree weather seemed like a good idea. ;) So, as I pulled the coffee filter out of the packaging, it hit me. I also had the need to make a coffee filter wreath.

(Ahhh... the season of crafting is about to get fun and exciting over here. Not that it isn't usually, but with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas in quick succession, the need for seasonal craftiness is prime.) ;)


Now, what shape of wreath should I make? Square? Round? I'm thinking of either orange or deep purple with a raven, skulls, etc. Depends on what happens to jump into my cart at Dollar Tree later. ;) I'll post pics once it is done. ;)


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment