Monday, November 30, 2009

December Blog and Challenge

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, good food, and memory making!

My goal for the month of December is to post at least one new craft idea each day up until Christmas Day. So you will have lots of choices for your holiday and many options to create a present that can be both a keepsake and memory for your family. :)

I welcome any and all questions from you; if something isn't quite clear, or if you would like to ask "what can I/you make with these items I have around the house?" then pass them on to me. I will try to answer all of your inquiries and questions as soon as possible, if I get too many, then I will answer them in the order I receive them. :)

Have a great day, and I look forward to sharing ideas with all of you this holiday season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment